Nutritious Minds and Lisa Nash Fitness have teamed up to bring you a 1-Day Workshop: Nurture Your Mind, Nourish Your Body: Transform Your Life.
The event takes place on Saturday 20th July 2019, 11.30 – 17.30, at Westbank Art Gallery (nearest tube Ladbroke Grove).
Early bird tickets are available – but for a limited time only.
This is going to be a fun packed day with something for everyone! We have an amazing line up with world leaders in Nutrition, Health, Fitness & Wellness. There will be opportunities for networking, a healthy and delicious buffet lunch, an interactive body-coaching session, exhibitors and give-always, a mindfulness meditation session, Q&A panel discussion on mental health, a poetry recital, celebrity guest appearances and more!
DURING THE WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
1. How brain function is related to the food you eat and why nutrition can be a game-changer in improving attention, focus, learning and mood
2. The role of nutrition in child development: Why it matters!
3. How nutrition and exercise in combination to help “invisible” brain-health condition (e.g., ADHD, Autism, Depression, Anxiety or Addiction(s)
4. That junk food is addictive and why it can lead to low mood, fatigue and irritability
5. How to nurture and nourish your child’s brain and optimise their health & happiness
6. How to acquire a change of life-style adopting a mindful approach to all aspects of your life
7. Why diets don’t work: The psychology and science behind eating and fitness
8. How to achieve the body shape you have always wanted but struggled to maintain it
9. How to retrain your thought processes so you are no longer a slave to negativity
10. Body training which you can practice anytime and anywhere for all levels and abilities (come dressed comfortably!)
You will hear from special guest speakers and leaders working in the fields of nutrition, fitness, brain-health and wellness. In addition to clients who have beat depression and positively altered their lives through a combination of nutrition and exercise.
There will be an interactive body coaching session by Lisa Nash. A mindfulness meditation session with author Emma Mills.
Guests include Professor Michael Crawford (Imperial College London), Professor John Stein (University of Oxford), Brandon Block (Happy Days), Mike Pickets (Raver Tots), a poetry recital by EMY.P. and more to be announced.
Proceeds from the event are going towards a Nutritious Minds Community Music Project.